Why should I choose Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. for my event?
We are a locally owned, family operated company that has been proudly serving Nebraska and neighboring states since 1991. Because we live and work in the community we pride ourselves on helpful, friendly customer service. With so many different units to choose from, we know that we can help to make any type or size event a huge success. Kids, young and old, in over thousands events so far, have experienced the fun of our equipment and entertainers. We participate in hundreds events per year and are experienced in supporting events ranging in size from 10 to 20,000 people.
Why don't I see pricing on every item?
We don't post our pricing for a variety of reasons. First off, we are in a seasonal business, during peak times of year the demand is much higher and therefore pricing reflects that. Secondly, we offer fantastic package deals which include multiple items, thus giving you more bang for your buck. We are very competitive; however you may find someone who is cheaper then us. If you find lower rates, look out for lower service, operating outside the law, unsuitable insurance and worn out, dirty equipment. We strive to be a leader in the industry, and pride ourselves on being on time, easy to work with, friendly, clean equipment, quality equipment and guaranteed smiles.
Do you rent hourly, half day or all day?
Generally our rental time is between 4 - 6 hours. It is in our client’s best interest that we do not rent items for half days. Typically, if a rental company was to rent the same item twice in one day the window of time between rentals will be small if any at all. Creating a situation where equipment may not be cleaned nor inspected for damages before the next rental could cause serious liability issues. It is our best practice to thoroughly clean and inspects the equipment before it is rented again.
Do you deliver and set up?
Yes! We deliver the equipment, set it up safely and come back to take it down at the end of your event. We will cover the safety rules and equipment guidelines with you and make sure everything is in good working order before your event starts. To be able to schedule multiple events it is necessary to have at least a 2 hour window in which our drivers can deliver or pickup the unit.Our prices quoted include delivery, setup, and teardown for Omaha . An additional charge may be applied for areas outside of Omaha. Set up normally takes 30 minutes per piece of large equipment.
What kind of power is required?
Normally, each inflatable runs off a regular 110v outlet on a 20 AMP circuit – this is usually what you would consider a “normal plug” in most homes and businesses. If you are renting large equipment or multiple inflatable's, we are happy to discuss the power needs with you ahead of time. We do rent generators for an additional charge for events in parks or at locations without sufficient power. Each inflatable must be within 50' of the power source (outlet or generator). The power needs of our non-inflatable equipment vary – we are happy to discuss it with you when you make a reservation.
What type of surface can the equipment be placed on?
All of our inflatable's and carnival games can go indoors or outdoors depending on space available. For outdoors, we prefer to set up on grass because it is safest for the users. An area primarily composed of dirt will not be used in the rain and will always incur a cleaning fee. Stairs, steep inclines or paths less than 36" in width may have an additional charge or may even prevent the usage of the inflatable unit.
Are reservations necessary?
Yes, during our peak season April-October, we suggest you call us at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time for a bouncer and as much as 3-6 months ahead of time if you are planning a large event such as a school or church carnival, company picnic, or community event. The earlier you book, the greater your selection. We are happy to work with you to ensure that you can get equipment that meets your needs. Give us a call and ask what's available! We do sell out on many summer weekends. We are able to be much more flexible on weekdays and in the off-season, November – April.
Is there a deposit required?
We do require deposits and they vary per piece, we also require contract agreements must be signed before the event date. We hold ourselves to high standards of customer service and this allows us to commit the equipment to you, and ensure that it's delivered and set up properly.
How are payments accepted?
The standard method of payment is a check by mail a minimum 2 weeks before the event, 2 months for larger events. We also gladly accept cash, Visa, MasterC cards and company checks.
Are your inflatable's insured?
Yes - Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. is one of the few Nebraska companies renting inflatable's that carry the proper liability insurance necessary on every piece of equipment in our inventory. Beware, other companies in the industry may advertise they have the same liability insurance on all their advertised equipment, but this may not be the case. We have some competitors whose insurance only covers their equipment not equipment rented from a third party. A great question to always ask is if the rental company owns the equipment or are they middle manning the rental from a third party.
How do the inflatable's stay inflated?
All of our inflatable's require a standard 110 three-prong outlet. The inflatable's must be placed within 80 feet of this outlet. If it were to be placed in a field or further than 80 feet of an outlet then you would need to have a generator. Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. can furnish this, however, we would need advance notice and there would be an additional charge.
How much room do I need?
The amount of room required varies with each piece of equipment. As a rule of thumb, you should add 5' to the width and 10' to the length of any inflatable (the width and length are the measurements shown with the pictures on the Rentals and Entertainment pages). We are happy to discuss space requirements when you make a reservation.
Who may use the rides?
The Bounce Houses are designed for kids 12 and under. The maximum weight per rider is 150 lbs. Some of the lightweight inflatable's have a maximum weight of 100 lbs. Only the Interactive equipment and slides larger than 22’ specifically allow adult usage.
What kind of supervision is necessary?
There must be an adult onsite to sign our rental agreement/liability form and direct where the unit will be setup. Once delivered, the usage and care of the equipment is the responsibility of the customer until we pickup the equipment. All of our equipment requires adult supervision at all times, for the safety of the participants. The prices for our equipment rentals assume that you, the customer, will provide appropriate adult supervision. We are happy to provide supervision for our equipment at an additional charge – just ask when you make the reservation.
I want to have my party at a park or at a friend’s house, is that okay?
You will need to contact the park you are planning on having your party at and ask permission. You would also need to make sure that there is power available and that there is a smooth flat surface with no low hanging tree limbs within 100 feet of the area. We ask that the homeowner of the location of the party make the reservation.
What if it rains?
We don not operate outdoors in rain or high wind conditions.
What is your cancellation policy?
The customer is responsible for notifying the Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. at least 72 hours prior to the event if they need to cancel the rental. If the customer does not cancel the event and a driver shows up to the location the customer will be responsible for paying the delivery portion of the item.
Is the equipment safe?
We work hard to keep our equipment in good repair, and we will clearly explain the operating rules to you when we set up the equipment. As with any vigorous activity, adult supervision and following the safety guidelines is important to ensure the safety of all participants.
How do I make a reservation?
It's easy – call us at (402) 558-1600 to find out what is available for your date. Our friendly and experienced staff will discuss your event with you and help you determine what is most appropriate for your group. You may also use the on line reservation button located on our website at www.bryanhill.com
What if I want to change my order?
Please give us a call if your needs change – we are happy to change your order based on equipment available. The earlier you call, the greater your selection.
Rock Climbing Wall FAQ
Is this safe?
Yes. This system was manufactured and is maintained to the highest standards. The "Auto-Belay" cable safety system is ASTM F-24 compliant. Our climbing rock wall crew is trained to ensure a safe and positive experience. Bottom line - this is very safe. Our wall is maintained yearly by the manufacturer to provide additional assurance to its safety.
Ok, so what does "Auto-Belay" mean?
This is the hydraulic cable safety system that the climber hooks up to. It allows them to automatically and safely descend to the ground on their own. It also allows the wall crew to concentrate on coaching and encouraging the climber instead of using a rope to manually control their descent.
Is there an age limit?
The manufactures have suggested age and weight restrictions posted on most of the rides If not we reserve the rightr to exercise good judgement when it comes to the safety of our riders.
Is there a weight limit?
There is no real lower limit. If a child is strong enough to pull themselves up the wall they can climb. We will help the younger climbers ascend to a certain degree. However, the child needs to do most of the work. We don't recommend that people climb that are heavier than 250 lbs.
How much room do I need?
The standard 24' wall requires no overhead obstructions up to 25'. The footprint is 19' long by 8' wide. Always allow additional area in front of the equipment for crowds to gather. Our trucks tow the walls into place on tandem axle trailers. Tight turns sometimes prohibit our trucks to maneuver into place. Back to list of questions
Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. Forms and Wavers
What are the Terms and Conditions?
NOTE: Driver pick-up time is approximate. Driver may arrive as early as the “end’ of the “Rental Period” or as late as 11 pm to pick up the equipment. Customer is responsible for all the equipment until it can be picked up by our driver. Same Driver will return for unit; If not, call office immediately.
1. Safety/Operating Instructions: In addition to the information set forth in this agreement, customer acknowledges that there are safety and operating instructions on the equipment delivered and agrees to read those instructions and operate the equipment, or allow the equipment to be operated or used, in accordance with those instructions. Customer further acknowledges and understands that Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. has not agreed to nor have they provided any operators with this rented equipment, and that customer, is solely responsible for the correct and safe operation of this equipment. Customer understands that children’s safety depends upon customer providing AT ALL TIMES correct operation of and the use of the equipment, especially the MOON WALK Unit. Customer further agrees to keep all equipment away from swimming pools(s) and customer understands and agrees that they will not operate any electrical equipment near water. By entering into this agreement, Customer acknowledges that there is a risk of injury or damage arising out of the use of this equipment. Customer voluntarily agrees to keep and maintain all safety rules for the correct, safe operation and installation and use of all equipment, and to assume any and all risk of injury or damage. In particular, customer will not permit the equipment to be operated by anyone who is not fully qualified and who has not received instruction from customer on the safe operation and use of the equipment, nor shall customer allow any person to use or operate the Equipment when it is in need of repair or when it is in an unsafe condition or situation.
2. General Release/Indemnity/Hold Harmless: Customer will take all necessary precautions regarding the items rented, and protect all persons and property from injury or damage. Customer acknowledges that they are in charge of the operation, installation and use of the Rental Equipment, or to any claims by any other person(s) injured by or on account of the Rental Equipment, while the equipment is in the possession of the Customer. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorneys fees, and costs, of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, injuries or death to persons and/or damage to property, whether or not such claimant is known or unknown to Customer, which arises out of the use, maintenance, installation, operation, instruction, possession, or rental of any of the Rental Equipment, however caused, but with such claim arising while or such injury or damage occurring while such Rental Equipment is in the actual or constructive possession of Customer. These General Release, Indemnity and Hold Harmless provisions apply to, but are not limited to, any injury, death, damage, claim or liability which may arise on account of the negligence, whether active or passive, of Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. or Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc.’s suppliers, agents, employees, contractors, drivers or installers. Customer further acknowledges that Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. is not a food supplier or handler, and that any food related items, such as popcorn, which may be supplied with the Rental Equipment, is a straight pass through by Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. to Customer. Since this additional service is provided to Customer as a courtesy by Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. and so long as Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. advises Customer, in writing, after Customer requests, with the name and address of the supplier of any specific item, Customer specifically agrees to waive and release, indemnify and hold Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. harmless from and against any and all claims of whatever kind or nature arising out of or involved with the food items supplied.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONSITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE BACK SIDE, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. I FURTHER WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT I AM EITHER THE CUSTOMER NAMED ABOVE, OR AM AUTHORIZED AND EMPOWERED TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE EQUIPMENT AND TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT ON THEIR BEHALF AND AS THEIR AGENT. FURTHERMORE, I AGREE THAT I AM BINDING MYSELF OR THE ORGANIZATION AFFILIATED WITH AS AN ADDITIONAL PARTY TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Lessor agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement
THIS IS YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT. READ COMPLETELY BEFORE SIGNING.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the hiring of that certain Rental Equipment described on the front side of this Rental Agreement and General Release and in addition to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the front side of this agreement, the parties do further agree as follows:
3. Identity of parties: For the purposes of this Rental Agreement and General Release, “Lessor” or “Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc.” shall mean, Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. its owners, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents and “Customer” shall mean the person(s) or company listed in the “ordered by” and/or “customer” boxes on the front side of this agreement, as well as the person signing the agreement (if different), and their agents and/or employees.
4. Equipment, Rent, Payment, and Term or Rental Agreement: Customer rents from Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc., as Lessor, that certain equipment described on the front side of this Agreement. The rental fee set forth is payable, in full, in advance, and the rental term shall be that listed as “Rental Period” on the front side of this Agreement, but all of Customer’s obligations arising under the terms and conditions of this Rental Agreement shall run from actual delivery of the Rental Equipment to the actual pick up of the Rental Equipment by Lessor. Lessor cannot guarantee weather conditions, and if the Equipment is delivered by Lessor and accepted by Customer, then Customer shall not be entitled to any refund whatsoever if weather conditions prohibits safe use of the Equipment, or if Customer otherwise elects not to use the Equipment due to weather or other causes.
5. Delivery: Lessor shall deliver the rental Equipment to the street address specified by Customer as listed on the front side of this Agreement. Customer grants to Lessor the right to enter the property at the said street address (“Delivery Address”) for delivery, and required set up, of any, and for subsequent pick up of the Rental Equipment and any associated equipment or packing materials at the approximately specified times.
6. Receipt/Inspection of Rental Equipment: Customer hires the Rental Equipment on an “as is” basis. Customer acknowledges that Customer has inspected the installation of the rental equipment and will personally inspect the rental items prior to its use, and will read the operating/safety instructions prior to use. Customer specifically agrees that such rental items will not be used if Customer finds that it is not suitable for Customer’s needs. Customer acknowledges receipt of all items listed in the Rental Agreement, and that they are in good working order.
7. Possession/Title: Customers right to possession of the Rental Equipment begins upon the items being delivered to Customer’s premises and terminates on the actual pick up by Lessor. Retention of possession or any failure to permit the pick up of item(s) at or after the end of “Rental Period” specified constitutes a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that the Equipment is not returned for any reason, including theft, the Customer is obligated to pay to Lessor the full replacement value for such Equipment as listed on the front side of this Agreement, plus any and all incidental costs associated with the attempted pick up or recovery of the Equipment by Lessor. Title to the rental items is and shall remain in Lessor. Customer agrees to keep the Rental Equipment in his/her/their custody and control from the time of Lessor’s delivery of the items, until Lessor picks up such items. Customer shall not cause nor permit these items, or any of them, to be sublet, rented, sold, or removed from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such items. If rental items are not returned and/or levied upon for any reason whatsoever, Lessor may retake possession of said items without further notice or legal process and use whatever force is reasonably necessary to do so. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Lessor harmless from any and all claims and costs arising from such retaking and/or levy. If rental items are levied upon, or otherwise moved from Delivery Address, Customer shall notify Lessor immediately.
8. Care of the Rental Equipment: Customer shall be responsible for any and all damage to any of the Rental Equipment not caused by ordinary wear and tear. “Ordinary wear and tear” shall mean only the normal deterioration of the rental equipment caused by ordinary, reasonable and proper use of the rental equipment. Customer shall be liable to Lessor for any and all damage which is not “ordinary wear and tear” in an amount equal to the replacement value listed on the front of this Agreement. Damage which is not “ordinary wear and tear” includes, but is not limited to, cutting or tearing of vinyl or netting, damage due to overturning, overloading, exceeding rated capacities, breakage improper use, abuse, lack of cleaning, contamination of or dirtying of rental equipment with non-approved items such as chemicals, non approved food, paint, silly string (see Paragraph 10), mud, clay, or other materials.
9. Equipment Problems: Should any equipment develop a problem, or does not function correctly at any time, or Customer does not understand the operating instructions, Customer agrees to immediately cease use of that equipment. In particular, if the equipment includes a MOON WALK, and the MOON WALK unit begins to deflate, customer will immediately have the riders exit the MOON WALK and then check for one of the following conditions: 1) The motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet where the unit plugs into the house to make sure that it has not been unplugged; 2) If motor continues to run, check for blockage of the air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also, check both air tubes on the back of the MOON WALK unit for snugness and tighten the ties if necessary; 3) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the MOON WALK prior to permitting anyone to use the unit; 4) If you cannot correct the problem, call our office during normal business hours.
10. Specific Rules and Instructions for the MOON WALK Unit: The following rules and warnings must be obeyed in the use of the MOON WALK unit A) All safety and operating instructions contained on the Bounce must be complied with and followed at all times: B) For the safety of all CHILDREN, ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES! C) No silly string is permitted to come in contact with the inside or outside of the MOON WALK, this causes irreparable damage to the Bounce, and Customer acknowledges that if the Bounce is damaged by “Silly String”, then a $1,000.00 fee shall be automatically imposed by Lessor and shall be immediately due and payable by Customer. D) WARNING – extra caution and supervision are required for children ages three (3) and under; E) WARNING – It is unsafe to stay in Bounce if winds exceed 15 miles per hour (MPH). Have all persons exit Bounce, then unplug the blower unit and let Bounce deflate; F) WARNING – Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time. G) Do not move the MOON WALK from the location where set-up; H) If the MOON WALK unit moves, pull corner(s) back to their original location(s) and re-secure. For other questions regarding the safe installation of equipment, please call our office during normal business hours. I) Do not let the MOON WALK unit rub up against any surface.
11. Limited Warranty: Lessor warrants that the Rental Equipment leased under this Agreement will be in good working order when delivered under this Agreement. All equipment is supplied and maintained subject solely to this warranty. Lessor’s sole and exclusive obligations under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the rental equipment when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. Lessor makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose, either express or implied. There is no warranty or representation that the rental equipment is fit for Customer’s particular intended use, or that it is free of latent defects. Lessor shall not be responsible to Customer or to any third party for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from or in any way attributable to the operation of, installation of, use of, or any failure of the rental equipment. Lessor shall not be responsible for any defect or failure unknown to Lessor at the time of delivery.
12. Compliance with Laws: Customer agrees not to use or allow anyone to use the rental equipment for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner or in an unsafe manner. Customer agrees at his/her/their sole cost and expense to comply with all municipal, county, state, federal or other governmental or quasi-governmental laws, ordinances and/or regulations which may apply to the use of the rental equipment during the rental period. Customer further agrees to pay all licenses, fines, fees, permits, or taxes arising from Customer’s use of the rental equipment, including any subsequently determined to be due. Customer is solely responsible for obtaining any all permits and/or licenses from the appropriate government agencies prior to use.
13. Legal Fees: In the event that an attorney is retained to enforce any provision of the Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs in such action or proceeding, in an amount to be determined by the court or arbitrator.
14. Customer Acknowledgement: Customer acknowledges and certifies that they have had a sufficient opportunity to read this entire Agreement, and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions on both sides and that they understand its content and that they execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind.
15. Sever ability: If any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, illegal or unconscionable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such item shall be stricken from this Agreement, and the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement shall stay in full force and effect.
16. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Customer. Any prior agreements, whether written or oral, promises, negotiations or representations not expressly set forth herein shall be of no force or effect. The receipt of the Rental Equipment that is the subject of this Rental Agreement and General Release and the fact that it is in good working order is acknowledged by Customer.
Customer Signature _________________________________ Date________________ Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc. ________________________________
Print Name _______________________________________ Drivers License # _____________________________________ Expires On ____________
Organization _______________________________________________________________________ Date of Event _____________________________
What is our weather policy?
Our goal at B.H.E. Inc. is to complete your event in a fun and safe manner. But we must inform you that at any time during your event weather conditions can turn unfavorable. Unfavorable means rain and or strong winds. If this should happen we reserve the right to remove any of our inflatable units for pure safety reasons. If this does occur, the client must understand that we cannot control the weather and there will be no adjustments made on the rental price. If you want to proceed with the set up of your rental unit please sign below.
Bryan Hill Entertainment Inc.
What are the ride instructions?
Safe Operation Tips for Moonwalks
Each moonwalk operator should read and understand the following instructions.
1. The ride should not be operated if wind exceeds 25 mph or in rain or lightning conditions.
2. All riders must remove their shoes.
3. Riders should be sorted by size. Only riders of the same size should be allowed in the ride at the same time.
4. Riders must remove loose or sharp objects including glasses and dangling jewelry.
5. No food, drink, or gum in the inflatable.
6. The rated capacity should never be exceeded.
7. The operator should assist the riders when they enter and exit the ride.
8. The operator should position himself/herself in close proximity to the entrance of the ride.
9. While the ride is in operation, the operator should watch the riders at all times.
o No roughhousing or horseplay should be tolerated.
o No flips.
o No climbing on the walls, nets, or roof is allowed.
o Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the ride.
(Operators should understand that they are in control of the ride and removing someone from a ride who is not following rules is important for all riders' safety)
10. The operator must strictly enforce the rules posted on the warning sign.
11. The operator must remain in control of the ride at all times. The inflatable must be supervised at all times while there are riders.
12. Absolutely no Silly String in or around the inflatable.
13. Do not move the inflatable unless you've made arrangements with the rental company about doing so. If the unit shifts during your rental period, have the riders exit the inflatable and push/pull it back into place on the tarp.
14. I have received a copy of the guidelines and will abide by them.